Saturday, October 11, 2008

Party Time!

You've been invited to Devin's First Birthday Party! You'll know you're at the right place by all the decorations!

Foreman Devin is waiting for you to arrive!
Everyone needs a tool belt on a jobsite! (Devin's friends are coloring their very own toolbelts here)
After all that hard work, it's time for some grub!
After snacks it's all about playing with friendsPresents! (Devin tested them to see if they're chewable!)Let them eat cake! Devin will only go in with a finger at first.But that won't last long!
After all the fun, everyone will say goodbye and it will be naptime. The party fairies will get to the mess eventually!

3 comments:

Shawgil said...

Devin it looked like soo much fun. I wish I could play with you. Luv, Jack

Anonymous said...

Wow I missed the big party....I tried to come honest!! Looks like mom and dad went all out! What a great party guys. Love you big boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I LOVE the froggies!!!!