Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks Uncle D

When we arrived home this afternoon, he had a pleasant surprise at the front door from Uncle D.

Uncle D (if you read this) - Devin absolutely loves Snoopy. He's had the Flying Ace for a matter of minutes and already can't live without him! In fact, when Devin needed some comforting, he ran to me, but quickly ran to snoopy! I've been replaced!

And even though Devin loves Snoopy, I've fallen in love with the letter you sent with it. It brought tears to my eyes! It's definitely going in his baby book!
Thank you, Uncle D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to thank Uncle D too because Snoopy two generations ago was my idol and now Devin too will experience this flying ace and love him like the rest of us old people!!! LOL You are doing an awesome job of blogging girl. Wish I was doing an equal job of getting around to all the wonderful blogs I want to see each day LOL Love Gramma K

Jenni said...

I love the picture of Deven laying on little Snoopy. So cute!!

Shawgil said...

awww....jack got his snoopy tonight from Uncle D, and immediately gave him a sloppy wet kiss.