Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday keeps coming around!

I worked most the weekend, so the boys stayed home and played. Devin's Daddy took lots of pictures of our busy little guy. Devin helps mommy and daddy with putting away (or taking out) dishes
Hauling his stuff around

He loves crawling through his tunnel - even if it is collapsed
Seems like just yesterday he was born. Now he's walking around with car keys!
Devin loves hanging out with Elmo and gang.
My little man - just being cheesy!

In other news, we're starting to pull everything together for our upcoming vacation. Devin sure does require a lot of "stuff". If vacation is so relaxing, why is getting ready for it just the opposite!?!

1 comment:

Kathy and Ed said...

Susie I am sorry about the call today. Life was in high gear here. Hopefully you can call me tomorrow after 7 when you are alone and I am sane?? Love you and Devin and Derek.